- Browns Safety Ed Reynolds to miss “significant time” with knee injury
- Reynolds started seven of the 10 games he played for the Browns last season and ended the year with 43 tackles and a sack. Reynolds was a fifth-round pick of the Eagles in 2014 and played six games for Philly in 2015 before being released last September.
- Cleveland Browns: Kai Nacua is ready to go ‘100 percent’
- Right now, it’s just, I feel like, knowing what I gotta do on the field and doing it at 100 percent, making the plays I know I can make because I know the coaches have already seen the film and that’s what they’re expecting of me. They didn’t want me to come in just to not do what I do. That’s all that’s on my mind right now. Learn the playbook, then learn it to the best ability and once I know my position, I can learn other positions to potentially be a threat in other areas on the field. I’m just in a learning mindset and just ready to go 100 percent.
- Patriots defensive end Rob Ninkovich to retire
- Langi’s chances of making the 53-man roster for the Pats goess up after longtime Pats DE hangs it up.
- Connected on a deep pass to Jamaal in Monday’s afternoon practice.
- Tautu suffered a sprained MCL
- Tautu went down during a run drill and was helped off the field. Rode cart back to locker room during 9-on-7 drill.
- Fua cut by the Cardinals on Monday due to knee injury
- Linebacker Alani Fua was expected to make a difference for the Cardinals in 2017, but a knee injury in Sunday’s practice led to head coach Bruce Arians cutting Fua who was with the Cardinals for two seasons.
- “Nice diving catch on the left sideline. Kid has some talent. Interested to see him with the pads on.”
- Ansah has been placed on the PUP list to start training camp.
- Jamaal is having himself a good time
- Video of Jamaal dancing like only the Swagdaddy can in Packers camp.
- Currently running with the 2’s. Competing with Ron Parker for the starting nod alongside Eric Berry.