- Browns Safety Ed Reynolds to miss “significant time” with knee injury
- Reynolds started seven of the 10 games he played for the Browns last season and ended the year with 43 tackles and a sack. Reynolds was a fifth-round pick of the Eagles in 2014 and played six games for Philly in 2015 before being released last September.
- Cleveland Browns: Kai Nacua is ready to go ‘100 percent’
- Right now, it’s just, I feel like, knowing what I gotta do on the field and doing it at 100 percent, making the plays I know I can make because I know the coaches have already seen the film and that’s what they’re expecting of me. They didn’t want me to come in just to not do what I do. That’s all that’s on my mind right now. Learn the playbook, then learn it to the best ability and once I know my position, I can learn other positions to potentially be a threat in other areas on the field. I’m just in a learning mindset and just ready to go 100 percent.
- Patriots defensive end Rob Ninkovich to retire
- Langi’s chances of making the 53-man roster for the Pats goess up after longtime Pats DE hangs it up.
- Connected on a deep pass to Jamaal in Monday’s afternoon practice.
- Tautu suffered a sprained MCL
- Tautu went down during a run drill and was helped off the field. Rode cart back to locker room during 9-on-7 drill.
- Fua cut by the Cardinals on Monday due to knee injury
- Linebacker Alani Fua was expected to make a difference for the Cardinals in 2017, but a knee injury in Sunday’s practice led to head coach Bruce Arians cutting Fua who was with the Cardinals for two seasons.
- “Nice diving catch on the left sideline. Kid has some talent. Interested to see him with the pads on.”
- Ansah has been placed on the PUP list to start training camp.
- Jamaal is having himself a good time
- Video of Jamaal dancing like only the Swagdaddy can in Packers camp.
- Currently running with the 2’s. Competing with Ron Parker for the starting nod alongside Eric Berry.
Subscribe to ESPN960's News!
Get the latest cougar news, contests and flyaways, and more straight to your inbox with our weekly emails.